BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 9, 2009

TAG

got this from my big bro Greys blog

- What is your guilty pleasure Disney movie?
Cinderella

- What’s the longest you’ve gone without taking a bath?
1 day, that was just because I was being lazy!!

- If anyone u know (name the person pls) could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do?
Denzel Washington just sit and look at me or go over some lines of Training day with me! lol I know it is corny he just has to be there to watch T.V. with me.

- What is your best physical attribute? and why ?
A lot of people say it is my eyes, and some my smile.. I don't know why..

- Do you have a secret talent and what is it?
Piano, lol yeah I play it people!

- What is one thing are you afraid of?
As of today, right now...Myself

- If you had to spend eternity with one person, who would it be?
* Rolls Eyes*

- If you had to listen to only three songs for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Rhianna- Million Miles Away

Amazing Grace

Miles Davis- Summertime.

- What did you look like in 5th grade? Describe or upload a pic..
Did not go to 5th grade homeschooled.. and also I was a fat lil thing!! lol :P

- If someone made a movie about your life, who would you want to play ‘you’?
Charlize Theron

- Who is most beautiful person you know (inside and out).
I cannot list just one person... I know I know, but I cant so many beautiful people in my life

- If you could date anyone in the world, who would it be?
Will Smith

- What is the most annoying habit that a friend/boyfried/girlfriend/spouse has ever had?
someone, anyone that knows everything! oh I have a list but this is the MOST annoying.

- What is the meanest thing that you have done till date? (time to come clean buddy) Busted someones window, but it was an accident... But it felt good.

- What is that one question u wish i had asked u.. u can answer it too ;-)
Is life really like a box of chocolates? HELL NAH!

- What would have been that one question that you dread ?
Are you alright?

7 Returned Loved:

Naina said...

the last question made me go awweee... nice and witty tag there girl..

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

sho shweeet...u kno how to play paino :O

muaaah

Americanising Desi said...

Charlize Theron will so rock as YOU!!!
heheheh LOVED IT!

all in all!!!

mwah

Mike said...

Charlize Theron would have to undergo surgery to get a bit prettier before she could play you, but yea, good choice ;)

Lucifer said...

denzel washington...hmph!!!

Jay said...

Denzel was pretty bad-ass in Training Day.

Rià said...

that was a nice tag. and some really cute answers. Especially the last one.