BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Checking IN...

So, I am in California.. A state that I never even had a desire to live in.
I was suppose to sign a 6mth lease today but I ended up only signing a
3 mth lease. I am the type of person that does not want to commit to
something like this without ya know really liking it. I met up with one
of my many bosses Bob, that was almost an hour late picking me up from
the airport. Then on to check into the hotel room.

Avi met me there so that he could take me to the apartment to sign the
lease. After everything was settled and I went shopping, I decided it was
time for me to take a nap. I have been laying across this bed forever, I did
go out to eat, but I ordered in. I am getting ready to just lay here and read
a book and then, we all know what will happen, I am going to go to bed. I am
going to a rock climbing place in the morning for some cardio.. then I am going
to get ready to come home, I don't know I may stay a lil while longer. I dunno.

Something great has happened to me since I arrived I guess I should tell ya,
but then again I will tell you in the next post or at least one of them. lol

I miss all of yall, and well I guess this is where I am suppose to be. BOB says hi..
and we are getting ready to give each other facials.. So CD there is your answer!!

Hannah!!

7 Returned Loved:

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

so pumpkin gonna go rock climbing for cardio....but are u sure u din't want to spell pebbles there ???

waitng for your next post...and don't be so lazy bum...go for shopping make ur crib ur new home ..

love n carez

Lucifer said...

i wish i had a lez fren

Lucifer said...

n i hope she allowed me to watch her makin out

Mike said...

Gah!

Leaving us hanging!

Americanising Desi said...

and we miss you a lot too!

Rià said...

thanks for the update gurl!!hope u are having fun. :)

Americanising Desi said...

you are awarded and tagged at

http://whenhekissesher.wordpress.com/2009/08/22/my-obsessions-poured/