BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

House needing to become a HOME!


Imagine the picture here until Blogger allows me to upload it! hahahahahah


Some people think that a house is a home when the family is there.
In my house, while growing up with a whole lot of Jewish women,
I learned a house turns magically into a home, once you step into a
Kitchen and start getting the feasts together..

I received a picture of my kitchen today on the apartment that
is waiting for me.. It is wonderful.. but right now I need to get a
lot of family together.... Meaning my friends so that we can turn
my house into a home soon!!

I did not get the job in Canada so I will be setting up home in
California, until I get tired and become a gypsy of some sorts. lol



I love you all so much and I am going to miss being here all the time
telling you all about what it is I am doing or that I have fallen and
busted my ass or whatever... You all have been my family for soo long.

I will be around, in messenger from time to time and I am not going to
RUN away from blogging, this will be something that will come in handy
when I am ready to blow the office up! lol

Yes, the cry baby is crying again because... Damnit I love yall Still got
a little while before I head out but I am packing and thinking... Damnit they
have forgotten me already!!! DAMN YOU ALL! hahahaha

6 Returned Loved:

Americanising Desi said...

forgotten you?
like seriously?

you ve forgotten me at least :)

Mike said...

Ne, you're unforgettable.

I'm glad you got the promotion. You're doing really well for yourself and in time you'll get everything that you ever wanted, because you deserve it.

Jay said...

Forget about YOU?????

NEVER babe! ;-)

Rià said...

is it possible to forget someone as sweet and as adorable like u babe!? Never....u take care and stay in touch. *hugs*

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

how can i forget my capo :P

Cinderella said...

Nobody's forgotten you Miss Marple Junior !

YOu just come jaywalkin here anytime you want n we'l be sure to hear ye out !

:P