BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Whining...........

I slept in today, and by sleeping in I mean I did not get up until like 4pm~ish..
I have not felt good at all for at least 3 mths, I try to forget about it throughout the day but today it really got to me.. I got up and met my friends at the airport and then came home and just rested to the point where they took my jeep and went to L.A. without me and I really did not care..

I wanted sleep, rest from pain.. Graves is something that I don't wish on noone.. Oneday you can see the next day you are pretty much blind.. Your legs and everything hurt so bad that you just decide to give up.. Only for a moment right now.. but I am wondering when I will just say that I am really sick and tired of being sick. I dunno and I guess it really does not matter at this point, I am moving on and hoping this disease don't kill me before I get a chance to do all that It is I want to accomplish in my life.. I lie every time I open my mouth about how good I feel, I don't want anyone to feel down or to be worried about me.. I just want to see my friends and family happy...

Okay enough whining I think I am going to go back to sleep and or lay here wondering about the one regret that is killing me right now..

Shalom!

7 Returned Loved:

Lucifer said...

hmmm...i can neva understand ur pain...but it breaks me to see u like this n plzzz stop talkin abt death!!!

Jay said...

Sorry you're hurting and not feeling well babe. Want me to come out there and take care of you? ;-)

rainboy said...

i have and still go through the same.But unlike you i let ppl know how i feel.
Some days i am good and somedays i hit rock bottom.To get out of that phase i hit beers n cigarettes,bt then Life's like that...

i am glad that you posted at last friend.
believe in youself keep fighting...
trust me i am fighting too...

tc n hugs

V

Americanising Desi said...

even when you whine that is lyrical :)

Pri said...

i guess we are all fighting a battle...and have learnt from life that in the end, the more important thing is not winning or losing but that we are putting up a strong fight!

take care

Rià said...

i dunno what cud ease ur pain...but i jus wanna say that life is worth living and plz dont talk abt death, it really depresses me to see my friend in so much pain.

Nirmal said...

pain..hmmmmm..